About the role
As a Digital & SEO Account Manager, your main duties will be to advise clients on SEO strategy, help them carry out SEO implementation, develop and manage digital assets, oversee campaigns and act as the main point of contact for day-to-day client work.
Ability to build client relationships and deliver campaigns that exceed expectations are essential to be successful in this role.
This will be the ideal opportunity for you if you are skilled at developing great relationships, passionate about SEO/SEM, digital advertising and social media strategy and want to develop your career further.
As Digital & SEO Account Manager you will be carrying out:
- Day to day client account and project management
- Taking a client brief and being able to understand client feedback
- Leading on SEO/SEM work for clients and internally
- Produce social media analysis and drawing out conclusions and recommendations from data
- Produce social media content, including both copy and graphics / videos
- Run social media advertising campaigns and report back on results
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology
- Support the creation and scheduling of social media content, incorporating client feedback, confirming approvals in collaboration with other members of the team
- Supporting the digital team to deliver website projects
- Be flexible and able to support and willing to learn with ad hoc digital projects
Experience and skills
The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience in an SEO/SEM role, ideally within a digital/comms agency. You will have experience using Brandwatch or similar to deliver reports for clients and insights for new business pitches, and the ability to build WordPress websites is desirable. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
You will be ambitious and enthusiastic – passionate about communications and have the drive and determination to achieve excellence. You will be a true professional with a good digital understanding, and a hands-on team player who is able to remain calm under pressure.
In return, you’ll enjoy a great collaborative company culture, flexible working arrangements, a global network, competitive employee benefits, including 30 holiday days (plus a day off for your birthday and a day off for a charitable activity), and an unrivalled opportunity to progress your career.
To apply, please follow this link. Application close 6pm on Friday 10th December 2021.
Applicants must have the Right to Work in the UK.
We may appoint before the closing date.
- Job code:
- Location: SEC Newgate London
- Start date: Dec 2021
- Expires: 10 Dec 2021
- Salary: TBC