The role will include working with clients across a range of sectors, including financial services, energy, infrastructure and transport.
SEC Newgate UK is a fast growing international communications agency with offices and affiliates in Europe, Asia, Australia and South America. This is a valuable opportunity for someone at a recent graduate level or equivalent seeking to start a career in public affairs and communications and an ideal role for someone who has a strong academic record and, ideally, knowledge of the political or public policy environment. In return, you’ll enjoy a great collaborative company culture, global network, competitive employee benefits and an unrivalled opportunity to progress your career.
The candidate will:
- Have a knowledge of, and enthusiasm for, business, politics and the legislative processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Profess a professional eye for detail.
- Have the ability to think clearly, rise to challenge and work as part of a team as well as under your own initiative
- Good interpersonal skills and experience of working in a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, and be able to prioritise workloads
- Have strong research and organisational skills
- Have experience working in the fields of politics, campaigning, policy or communications would be an advantage, but is not necessary
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with Public Affairs in the subject line.
We are looking for immediate joiners, and reserve the right to appoint before the closing date.
- Job code:
- Location: SEC Newgate London
- Start date: Jul 2021
- Expires: 23 Jul 2021
- Salary: TBC