The role would include working with clients across a range of sectors, including financial services, energy, infrastructure and transport.
SEC Newgate is a fast-growing international communications agency with 600 professionals working across six continents. This is a valuable opportunity for someone at a recent graduate level or equivalent seeking to start a career in public affairs and communications and an ideal role for someone who has a strong academic record and, ideally, knowledge of the political or public policy environment. In return, you’ll enjoy a great collaborative company culture, global network, competitive employee benefits and an unrivalled opportunity to progress your career.
- Have a knowledge of, and enthusiasm for, business, politics and the legislative processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Profess a professional eye for detail.
- Have the ability to think clearly, rise to challenge and work as part of a team as well as under your own initiative
- Good interpersonal skills and experience of working in a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, and be able to prioritise workloads
- Have strong research and organisational skills
- Have experience working in the fields of politics, campaigning, policy or communications would be an advantage, but is not necessary
As well as an exceptional salary and benefits package, we offer 30 days’ holiday each year (plus a day off for your birthday and a day off for charitable activity), as well as opportunities to work flexibly and be part of a fun, friendly and high-calibre team.
To apply, please follow the link below:
We are looking for immediate joiners, and reserve the right to appoint before the closing date.
- Job code:
- Location: SEC Newgate London
- Start date: Sep 2021
- Expires: 10 Sep 2021
- Salary: TBC