As a Finance Assistant, you will support the day-to-day running of the finance function of the agency. This will be an ideal opportunity for a hard-working individual who has a minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role and is looking to develop their career with the opportunity of further growth as a finance professional.
Key responsibilities include:
- Billing clients for all fees in a timely and accurate manner; being the main point of contact for all internal and external invoice queries
- Assisting with the billing of all disbursements and processing of all supplier invoices
- Assisting with credit control processes
- Assisting with Cashbook postings
- Assisting with all administration around our new business database of Salesforce
- Managing the agency’s subscriptions ledger
- Monitoring timesheet data and chasing any missing timesheets each week and at month-end.
- Monitoring the finance mailbox and actioning all enquiries accordingly
- Assisting the wider finance team with all ad-hoc accounting and admin duties to ensure the smooth running of the agency’s finance function
The ideal candidate will possess excellent time management skills, be highly organised and be able to work to tight deadlines. They will have strong excel skills including working knowledge of V-lookup and pivot tables. Both verbal and written communication skills are also vital in this role.
In return, you’ll enjoy a great collaborative company culture, competitive employee benefits, including 30 days’ holiday (plus a day off for your birthday and a day off for charitable activities). Progression with formal finance training is available for the right candidate.
To apply, please follow this link.
Applications close 6pm on 27th April 2022
Applicants must have the Right to Work in the UK.
We may appoint before the closing date.
- Job code:
- Location: SEC Newgate London
- Start date: May 2022
- Expires: 28 Apr 2022
- Salary: TBC