This team assistant role is a business support role and provides day-to-day support for the Co-Heads assisting in administrative tasks. While they will not be proactively client facing, they will pay attention to the communications between the Co-Head and their contacts and clients, noting the tone, style and format of communications so they are equipped to respond accordingly.
They will execute tasks accurately according to briefs provided by the Co-Heads, acknowledge requests for work, ask appropriate questions and ensure timely delivery against deadlines set. It is a problem solving and query handling role first and foremost.
- Diary management of internal and external meetings with clients, colleagues, journalists and new business prospects
- Updating client databases
- Management of travel arrangements, couriers and expenses through software including Bamboo (HR) and Paprika (timesheets and expenses)
- Minute key meetings, including the management of meetings rooms
- Assistance with management of events and webinars both for external and internal events
- Knowledge and understanding of social media to assist the Co-Heads in sharing content on LinkedIn for example
- Assistance with final edits of documents including ensuring correct templates are used for all work
- Create and maintain any filing and database systems, carrying out regular reviews to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of these
- Complete timesheets accurately each day
This support role is not a 9-5 job and you may be expected to work at weekends and outside standard hours occasionally. With this in mind, timekeeping is of high importance.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years' experience working in a similar role. They will be helpful and efficient with strong time management and a willingness to learn. They will have abundant enthusiasm, strong writing skills, a collaborative approach and superb attention to detail.
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer 30 days’ holiday each year (plus a day off for your birthday and a day off for a charitable activity), as well as opportunities to work flexibly and be part of a fun, friendly and high-calibre team.
To apply, please follow this link. Applications close 6pm on Friday 10th December 2021.
Applicants must have the Right to Work in the UK.
We may appoint before the closing date.
- Job code:
- Location: SEC Newgate London
- Start date: Dec 2021
- Expires: 10 Dec 2021
- Salary: £25 - £28k