Growing the world’s leading proptech event
Providing communications support for CREtech’s worldwide events
We support the US-based real estate innovation and technology consultancy and events platform CREtech to engage with the media – before, during and after its flagship European conference, hosted in London, with the aim of driving ticket sales, building the authenticity of the brand, and generating positive exposure.
As CREtech’s official media relations partner, SEC Newgate delivers engagement with trade press, insights into the European real estate market, and connections to key players in the UK and European property industry.
We also provide communications support for CREtech’s flagship CREtech New York event and CREtech Climate.
Key activities include:
- Delivering an impactful thought leadership-led programme targeted at influential trade publications in the UK and Europe.
- Providing ongoing access to the SEC Newgate network to support the CREtech team in securing ticket sales and industry leaders as speakers, as well as intelligence on the state of the European market.
- Managing the media lounge at the event, inviting journalists to meet CREtech’s leadership and some of Europe’s most impressive start-ups, venture capital funds, and innovative developers.
- Securing media briefings and interviews with key US, UK and European titles as well as editorial opinion pieces and proactive content that we drafted
- Hosting sessions during the event, both at CREtech London as well as at the inaugural CREtech Copenhagen Global Climate Leadership Summit
- Promoting and judging CREtech’s Real Estate Technology Awards, which further boost the brand’s credibility in the UK and European real estate sector.
Meet the team working with leading proptech innovation and technology consultancy and events platform, CREtech.
Read the latest articles and insights from our property specialists.