This webinar will take place at 11am on Wednesday 29 April.
The Covid-19 pandemic has profoundly changed the way we live and work. As we plan for our emergence from lockdown, how do we motivate staff to return to the workplace, re-engage our customers and communicate with our investors in the post-pandemic world?
While going into lockdown was a big adjustment, coming out of it will be a greater shift for some. It’s not possible to just go back to how things were and there are many opportunities – and challenges – to manage as we move forward.
Newgate has brought together a panel of experts to discuss what the new normal will look like and what expectations key stakeholders will now have.
- Laura Leggetter, Managing Partner, Property, Newgate Communications
- Charles Ansdell, Managing Partner, Crisis Communications, Newgate Communications
- Giles Croot, Managing Partner, Financial & Corporate Communications, Newgate Communications
- Simon Gentry, Managing Partner, Public Policy, Newgate Communications
- Chair: Elisabeth Cowell, Partner, Newgate Communications
The webinar will take place at 11am on Wednesday 29 April. If you would like to attend, please email Vanessa Chance at RSVP@Newgatecomms.com